Patient I.D. binder labeling stickers help keep patient charting binders well identified in medical facilities for maximum organization and efficiency. They’re self-adhesive, which makes them easy to apply, and they peel off clean – so there’s no picking and scratching to remove residual materials. These labels are made for the spines of 1.5" – 4" ring binders and feature the headings ROOM NO., PATIENT and DOCTOR in bold, black text for great clarity and readability.
- 200 labels per roll, perforated
- Self-adhesive sticker labels, 5 3/8" L x 1 3/8" H
- Made for labeling 1.5" – 4" patient charting binder spines in medical facilities
- Labels apply easily and peel off clean, no residue
- Sticker labels feature a black outline for clear separation and easy reading